Feb 9, 2011

Look of the Day: Whitney Port

Even with her teeny tiny role in The Hills, I liked the sweet lil' Whitney Port.
She may not have been the prettiest girl on The Hills or The City,
but the kindred heart wins in the end! And plus, the young designer looks like a supermodel herself- I dieeee for the legs.

Whitney has a unique style that is often times a tiny bit risky, but I admire her courageous sense of fashion. But there is nothing risky about this look I'm featuring today. 

**These "Look of the Day" posts will be very short and to the point, with one look I am obsessed with for the "day"-while the look may be from 2 or 3 years back.**


Picture credit to Instyle.com

Here it is, my favorite Whit wearing a peach and yellow ensemble from her own clothing line, Whitney Eve. I love how light, girly, comfortable yet oh-so-stylish this look is, with accents on the leopard print flats!

Sealed With Glitter,
CN

No comments:

Post a Comment